One sleeve, three applications
The Kaizen EX connecting sleeve can be used to connect the heating cable to both the power grid as well as other cables, thus being suited perfectly for the installation of heating systems. Additionally, the sleeve is aivalable for cable diameters ranging from 2,5mm² to 16mm². The explosion proof EX connetive sleeve is also the right choice for potentail repairs on EX heating cables.
The EX connecting sleeve by Kaizen corresponds to the ignition protective type EX e II and is approved for use up until 750 Volt. Beyond that, it’s very temperature resistant and can be used in temperatures ranging from -50°C to 200°C. It’s been tested and verified and approved for any fields in which explosive gas or dust mixtures can occur.
The EX sleeves by Kaizen are available in two versions: For cables up to 2,5mm² and cables ranging from 2,5mm² to 16mm², making them ideal for all Kaizen EX heating cables.
The advantages of the connection system
• suitable for all Ex heating cables by Kaizen
• temperature range from – 50°C to 200°C
• Rated voltage up to 750 Volt
• approvied for fields in which explosive gas or dust mixtures can occur
• simple installation, since no open flames or adhesive sealants are necessary
• Safety class IP 67
• simple handling
• Easy to operate and maintain
• suited for connections for necessary repairs